|Home||Departments||County Schedule||County Map||Weather||Meeting Minutes||County Officials|
|Tourism Info||Land Records||Employment||Historical Society||Sheriff Sales||Ordinances||County Email|
Marquette County, Wisconsin, is accepting applications for a half-time Public Health Nurse. This position in our Health Department will provide health education, health promotion, health assessment, public health preparedness, and disease prevention activities in the community and schools.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree from an NLN accredited nursing program or a Public Health Certificate, a current license as a registered nurse in the State of Wisconsin and prefer 1 year public health or general hospital experience. CPR certification and valid WI driver’s license with access to a vehicle required.
Pay range is $24.47/hour - $28.78/hour based on qualifications and experience.
A full job description can be found here
County Patrol Superintendent
The Marquette County is recruiting for the position of County Patrol Superintendent available in the Highway Department. This is an exempt, non-represented supervisory and administrative position responsible for county and town projects, department safety program and OSHA compliance, general Highway Department building and grounds maintenance and employee supervision. This position shares the responsibility of supervising winter maintenance operations during non-normal working hours. This position is expected to be part of the on-call Winter Maintenance schedule and should expect to work nights, weekends and holidays especially during the Winter Maintenance season. This is a full time, benefit eligible position with an annual salary range of $50,888 to $59,868.
Minimum Qualifications for this position are:
· High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
· Advanced related training with equipment experience or any combination of education and experience that provides equivalent knowledge, skills and abilities.
· Four to six years’ experience in road construction projects, road maintenance, and winter road maintenance is preferred.
· Supervisory experience in personnel management preferred.
· Experience in preparing, monitoring and adhering to Departmental Budget
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
· Computer literacy and skills in using computerized inventory systems and fleet management.
· Commercial Driver’s license (CDL) Class A, B, C & D
· Available to work all hours including nights, weekends and holidays as needed and required to fulfill the duties and responsibilities of the position.
· Must be within 30 minutes of the Montello Highway Shop.
· Must pass Employment history evaluation, a personal interview and a pre-employment physical, including drug screening.
PLEASE NOTE: A Marquette County Application Form must be fully completed, signed and must be received, along with a resume, by application deadline in order to be considered for this position. Application materials are available from and may be submitted to the following:
· In person or by mail to: Marquette County Personnel Department Room #101, Marquette County Courthouse 77 West Park Street P.O. Box 129 Montello, WI 53949
· By email at email@example.com or fax to (608)297-7606
· Applications can be found online at www.co.marquette.wi.us
· Any questions call (608) 297-3001
full job description can be found
A full job description can be found here
Completed applications must be received by the Marquette County Personnel Department no later than on Friday January 9th, 2015.
ECONOMIC SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Marquette County Department of Human Services has an opening for a full time economic support specialist. Primary responsibilities include determining eligibility for variety of public benefit programs such as medical assistance and food share, ongoing monitoring of cases, and participation in a customer service call center for a 10 county income maintenance consortium.
This position requires an associate’s degree and 6 months related work experience. Proficiency in the use of various computer programs including Microsoft office, spreadsheets and data entry required. Applicants must have a valid Wisconsin driver’s license and access to insured transportation. Applicants must pass background checks.Starting salary is $15.83 per hour plus benefits. Submit required county application form (available by request or at http://www.co.marquette.wi.us) to Administrative Coordinator, Room 101, 77 W. Park Street, P.O. Box 129, Montello, WI 53949 phone (608) 297-3001 fax (608) 297-7606 or firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 21, 2015 at 4:30 p.m.
A full description can be found
A full description can be found here.
Marquette County is an Equal Opportunity Employer.