Carol Jaksic - Victim Witness Coordinator
What We Are:
A source of information and support for victims of adult and juvenile crime.
A mediator and advocate for victims of crime in the criminal justice system.
Services We Offer to Victims and Witnesses:
- We will inform you of your rights as a victim under Chaper 950 Wis. Stats. and assist you in enforcing your rights.
- We will advise you or court dates and locations if you request us to do so. Due to the volume of cases handled by our office, we ask that you contact our office if you wish to be notified of court hearings.
- We will explain court procedure.
- We advise witnesses of cancellations of hearings so as to avoid unnecessary trips to court.
- We will notify you of the final outcome of your case.
- We will assist you in requesting restitution to maximize the recovery of your losses and property.
Wisconsin Department of Justice - Office of Crime Victim Services
End Domestic Abuse WI
Wisconsin Coalition Against Sexual Assault
National Office for Victims of Crime
National Sex Offender Registry
Wisconsin Federal Trade Commission - Identitiy Theft
Mothers Against Drunk Driving
National Organization of Parents of Murdered Children