77West Park Street
PO Box 187
Montello, WI 53949
608-297-3100 ext. 3005
- Shari Rudolph - Clerk of Circuit Court
Contact for Civil, Family, Paternity, Criminal and Policy
- Judy Andres - Deputy Clerk of Circuit Court
Contact Traffic, Criminal Traffic and Jury Matters
- Michelle VanderWerff - Deputy Clerk of Circuit Court
Contact for Small Claims and backup for Civil, Family and Paternity
- Alice Schlotte - Treatment Court Coordinator
Performs assessments and case management activities for offenders
The Clerk of Courts is an elected position with a 4 year term of office. Clerks are required to maintain records of all documents filed with the courts, keep a record of court proceedings, schedule court hearings, and collect various fees, fines and forfeitures ordered by the court or specified by statute. The office is also responsible for selecting and notifying potential jurors for jury service.
Records in office of Clerk of Circuit Court
- Court Records for Civil, Criminal, Family, Traffic, Ordinance, and Ordinance Citations
- Collections for all fees, fines, and forfeitures relating to Criminal, Traffic, Ordinance, and Conservation Citations
- Docket Judgements and Liens, file Satisfactions and maintain record for all Judgments and Liens
PLEASE BE ADVISED THE COURT DOES NOT ACCEPT E-MAIL AS CORRESPONDENCE.
CORRESPONDENCE BY FAX ACCEPTED ONLY WITH PRIOR AUTHORIZATION BY THE COURT.
Wisconsin Circuit Court Access (WCCA)