Invitation to Bid for- Jail House Painting
- Department:Building & Grounds
- RFP Number:1/2019
- Start Date:01/01/2019 8:00 AM
- Close Date:02/02/2019 9:00 AM
RFP Post Status: Open
Marquette County Buildings and Grounds Invitation to Bid for- Jail House Painting
Marquette County is seeking a Bid for Jail House Painting
- SAND, PREP, AND PAINT RAILINGS AND STAIR TREADS IN ALL PODS COMPLETE
- SAND, PREP, AND PAINT DOORS AND FRAMES AS NEEDED IN PODS AND CORRIDORS
- SAND, PREP, AND TOUCH UP MISC BLOCK AS NEEDED IN PODS AND CORRIDORS
- APPLY TWO COATS OF PAINT TO WALLS IN DISPATCH CENTER
- APPLY TWO COATS OF PAINT TO WALLS IN KITCHEN
Important: Bids must be submitted in accordance with this section of this solicitation. The email address for submitting bids is email@example.com . Bids submitted via email directly to the Purchasing Agent will be rejected. All bids must be received no later than the closing date and time listed in the first page. All bids received after the specified closing date and time will be rejected.
Failure to submit the bid in the manner described herein can result in bid rejection.
- A. Invitation: Sealed bids for furnishing supplies, equipment, work, material, labor, services, or material and labor combined as specified below must be received in the Marquette County Buildings and Grounds Department, no later than the closing date and time listed on the first page of this bid. All bids received after the specified closing date and time will be rejected.
All formal bids will be opened and read publicly on the specified closing date of 2/7/19 at 4pm in the Marquette County Public Safety room.
- B. Form and Manner of Bid: The email address for submitting bids is firstname.lastname@example.org. Bidders who choose to use the email to transmit bids do so at their own risk. The County cannot and does not guarantee that e-mailed bids are received. E-mailed bids must be received in their entirety before the bid closing time.
Electronic submissions must include a binding signature page that is complete and fully signed (electronic signatures are acceptable). If requested, an original signed copy of the electronically submitted bid must be received by Marquette County Buildings and Grounds Department within four (4) days. Failure to respond in four (4) business days may result in bid rejection.
Hard copies of bids must be sealed and addressed to the Marquette County Building and Grounds Department PO box 129 Montello Wi 53949. Your bid envelope must be plainly marked with the following information
Bid Closing Date
Bid Closing Time
Commodity/Service being bid
Bidders wishing to hand deliver their bid may bring their bid response and have it date/time stamped in the following location:
Marquette County Department of Administration
77 W Park Street, Room 101
Montello, WI 53949